Rimsys Reviews & Ratings – What Employees and Clients Think and Say –
Rimsys is a regulatory information management (RIM) software company that provides solutions to medical device companies. It has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5 on Glassdoor, based on over 27 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Rimsys to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. However, this rating has decreased by -24% over the last 12 months.
Employees rate Rimsys’s compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5, work life balance as 3.5 out of 5, culture and values as 3.6 out of 5, and career opportunities as 3.4 out of 5.
On G2, Rimsys has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on 61 reviews from customers. 85% of reviewers would recommend Rimsys to a friend or colleague.
- Rimsys is a robust and user-friendly software solution for regulatory compliance.
- Rimsys has excellent customer support.
- Rimsys is flexible and customizable to meet the specific needs of medical device companies.
- Rimsys helps medical device companies to save time and money by streamlining their regulatory processes.
- The reporting module in Rimsys can be problematic and provide inconsistent results.
- Rimsys can be expensive, especially for smaller medical device companies.
- The implementation process for Rimsys can be complex and time-consuming.
Overall, Rimsys is a well-regarded RIM software solution for medical device companies. It has a strong track record of helping customers to achieve regulatory compliance and improve their regulatory processes. However, it is important to be aware of the potential drawbacks of Rimsys, such as the cost and complexity of implementation.